Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Fling

Holla my nuggets, I finished a paper tonight and it felt literally phenomenal. Nothing like the weight of 40% of your grade lifted off your chest. So I had a couple glasses of a nice Cab Sauv and scoured the world wide web for any eye catching tidbits for all you lovelies. Spring is here, and although the weather hasn't been up to par I'm still loving it. Tomorrow is a chance to get dressed up and hit up Big Block, then Thursday is the last day of classes and with that comes the AMS Block Party, always a fantastic time in the beer gardens with my fellow classmates and with Felix Cartal headlining it's sure to be fab. 

Loving the bright lips lately, I've tried a bunch and although I haven't found a shade that I'm really into yet, the fingers are crossed. Any suggestions pour moi?
{via prettythings}

Lavender tips are tickling my fancy as of late, and I have to say I found a pretty slick color at my neighborhood Shoppers. For around 6 bucks I picked up Sally Hansen in Loyal Lavender and it has been a hit! I find that it looks a bit more purply in person, this photo does not do it justice.

Get me to Cinco de Mayo seriously. I hope Edmonton will cooperate and the weather will be nice enough for an outdoor fiesta of some sort. Does this not look utterly phenomenal?
{via beautifulsimplethings}



and seriously if you haven't already, which I'm sure you have if you're in your right mind, head on over and check out Bee's blog at http://atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com/ and feast your eyes on a wardrobe that is TO DIE FOR. Oh if only.


xoxo.









No comments:

Post a Comment