Sunday, August 28, 2011

Transitional Essentials

Another summer is sadly coming to a close. Where did the time go? I know I've been gearing up for the move back to school and here are a few of my essentials that I CANNOT forget. 
Origins VitaZing Moisturizer- This tiny tube works magic. First off it is great for anyone with super sensitive skin like myself. All organic and hypoallergenic and whatnot. Secondly it moisturizes all day long. And thirdly it gives your skin a gorgeous glow that will have people saying "Oh hey, nice tan!" Not "Oh hey, you look like Snooki!" It's made of natural ingredients, feels natural and best of all looks natural, so what's not to like? 


The Falsies Mascara- This wonderful creation by Maybelline is a keeper. A great mascara for every day use, as you can use it to really amp up your lashes, or wear one coat for a more natural look. I find that it doesn't really clump and that my lashes have never looked more long, luscious and voluminous. 



MAC Lustre Lipstick in Lovelorn- I'm not a huge lipstick girl, but I can officially say that they are growing on me. I recently picked up this MAC lipstick in Lovelorn and it is a beautiful soft pink that can be layered on for a brighter look. I find that it works on so many levels, and best of all it keeps my lips nice and moisturized!



xoxo C



No comments:

Post a Comment