Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blockbuster Time

Oscar season has come and gone and there are still deep movies like 'Winter's Bone' and 'True Grit' that I have yet to see, but also on my to see list is 'Just Go With It' which I hear is hysterical, and who can forget Bieber's 'Never Say Never'. I can't wait to check them out. On a lighter note, as spring and summer approach so do the hilarious movies and rom coms. My favorite. Check out these trailers for a few movies that I'm super stoked to see. 

Something Borrowed- the film adaptation of the best-selling novel by Emily Giffin, it stars Kate Hudson, Ginnifer Goodwin and John Krasinski. I liked the book, but from the looks of the trailer the movie may be even better.

Bad Teacher- With a potty mouthed Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake and Jason Segal, Bad Teacher looks absolutely hilarious. 

The Hangover Part II- The boys from the Hangover are back. Do you think that Part II will live up to the hype? Guess we'll have to wait and see until Memorial Day Weekend. Until then, here's a little something to tide you over. 


xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment