Sunday, September 25, 2011

Words

Everyone always asks you where you're going in life, and really at this point I couldn't tell a single soul who asked me. They ask me what I'm majoring in at school and when I respond with the dreaded words I'm an English major, I'm faced with a questioning look every single time (unless they're one of my fellow English majors), but really at this point in my life it's the only thing that actually makes sense for me, that feels like it fits. There are tons of opportunities out there in regards to life after school with an English degree, it's just a matter of choosing what's right and what works. For me (really the only person who matters in this case) that's good enough. So in a feeble attempt to somehow get across to all those who don't really understand my choices here you go. 
{img via white-lilies.tumblr}

Think about it.
xoxo C.

No comments:

Post a Comment