Friday, December 9, 2011

IT'S DECEMBER 9TH

So...It's December 9th, 2011. This number sounds incredibly strange to me, because in all honesty I never thought it would get here so fast. I haven't blogged, or thought about blogging in over a month which is utterly unacceptable but also not very cool in my books. Writing is something that should be an escape, a form of stress relief and often I need to remember this. As an English major the amount of writing that I'm obligated to do on a regular basis completely drains me, but I need to get over this hurdle. In other words I miss this, I miss writing for no purpose other than for those who actually read what I have to say (all 7 of you <3). Anyways, not much has occurred other than numerous papers and the inevitable onset of final exams, something I know most of you are accustomed to. I've been baking lots and intend to share a couple of recipes that are not only quick, but easy and need limited ingredients. So stay tuned and I assure you that you'll be fulfilled with the newest additions. Love ya!


Xoxo. C

No comments:

Post a Comment