Friday, December 16, 2011

Updates

Finals are coming to an end, although I have one on the last day of exams...not my preference, but hey what can you do, and then it is finally back to the winter wonderland I call home, Edmonton. I'm excited to go back and to see my family and closest friends. I love Vancouver, but there's no doubt that this will be a much needed break and change of pace. 2011 has probably been my best year yet. I've experienced so much, and it has been a year of serious change in terms of friendships, relationships and learning about myself. I can finally say that maybe, just maybe I've grown up. Who would have thought that would ever happen?
I've learned to let go of the petty drama and to let things happen as they will. I've noticed something with this though, and I'll try to explain it as best I can, but it's almost as if when I  actually start to care about something or someone, things don't go my way, or even in a direction that could be viewed as positive. When I let things happen, and let them progress naturally everything is great. Why?  I honestly wonder and can't find the answer to my dilemma no matter how hard I try. Here's to hoping that 2012 is a year of turning this trend around and finding a fine balance!

On a lighter note I picked up my brand new iPhone today, and I couldn't be happier. I even got an adorable Kate Spade phone case to protect this baby. Cute and functional, perfect for an accident prone person like myself.

Happy Weekend!
xoxo C.

No comments:

Post a Comment