The week from hell is drawing to a close, and with calculus being cancelled tomorrow I couldn't be a happier girl! Reading week is almost upon us here at UBC, in the most literal sense of the word. I for one have a TON of reading to catch up on. Yuck. Here are a few things that I've been hooked on lately.
1. David's Tea in Lavender Zen. You neeeeeeed to try this, I'm a huge fan of the lavender tea; it helps with headaches, and makes me nice and sleepy, plus it tastes absolutely delightful!
2. Hats. I bought the cutest little fedora, that wasn't really a fedora, kind of like the one below actually, today at Urban Outfitters. I love the style of this Eugenia Kim hat that Hilary Duff is repping.
3. Vampire Diaries. Don't deny it I know you watch it and love it. If you don't watch it, you should because you'll love it. The suspense, the sexiness, the storylines. It's just phenomenal. So take my word and get watching, you can thank me later. PS: the ads "Got Wood?", and "Catch VD", now that's ballsy.
4. Chunky Gold Jewelry. I've had my Michael Kors watch since the summer and I'm still addicted to it.
5. Alana and I have lately been on a secret wedding binge. I am addicted to 'Say Yes to the Dress' on TLC, and have been perusing Ruffled Blog. It is ADORABLE. Take a peek at this beautiful Birks engagement ring!
6. Valentine's Day, or a Valentine's Vendetta, whichever your heart desires, is right around the bend. I know I'll be spending it with the girls, and I think that this brownie/cake dessert which I found on Daily Crush is just calling my name. Here's the recipe!
Have a great weekend! <3