Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Obsessions

I seem to have this issue where I'll post a bunch in a row in a short span of time, and then stop. So sporadic. My resolution is to start being more consistent, guess we'll see where that gets me! Anyways here are a few of my late night thoughts/obsessions/cravings I thought I'd share with you all. 

1. Books. I don't read enough (that is if you don't count textbooks), and I'd love to get back to the way I used to be, devouring books like there was nothing to it. Oh how university gets the best of you. How unreal do these libraries look? When I finally get a place of my own, you can count on something like this to be implemented. 


2. Good Sleep. We all know we don't get enough of it. And NO, sleeping in on weekends with a massive hangover does not count, although I wish it did. Catch up with catnaps here and there. If this baby was nestled in my place I'd be the most well rested person on Earth.


3. Rolling in the Deep- Adele. It's a killer song, and I know I must be watching too many movies because I feel so bad ass when I listen to it. I know its lame but seriously, go see I Am Number 4, and you'll totally get where I'm coming from. 



4. Lifesaver. This looks SO useful, hook me up! So many things to charge, so little time. 


{imgs via pinterest}


No comments:

Post a Comment