Monday, February 21, 2011

Updates

Sorry it's been a while friends, but my good friend Katelyn (check out her blog), has been visiting me and we have gotten up to a ton of activities. The weather has been beautiful and sunny and warm and I really thought spring was upon us, until today...SNOW. Sure it was only for an hour or so, and more slushy than anything...but still, snow? No thanks. I guess it prepares Katelyn to head back home to snowy Edmonton. 

Anyways, this weekend we went to check out I Am Number 4, starring Dianna Agron and Alex Pettyfer. It was surprisingly good even though it was about aliens...and romance...odd combo really. I'd highly recommend it though, even if its just to check out Alex's bod. It's smokin', and I mean who doesn't love some gorgeous eye candy? 

Hope you all had a good Monday, I know its tough. And for those of you just starting your reading week, live it up!


{img via pinterest}


No comments:

Post a Comment