Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Need. Want. Love.

These Alexis Bittar gold knot earrings. To die for. Not too over the top, but elegant, refined and glamourous at the same time.  









                                                                    


This outfit. Perfect for the ever changing Vancouver weather with numerous layers. The leather gloves are such a sweet little touch. Plus how cute is it?
















Brick Walls and Chandeliers. I've been obsessing over antique chandeliers lately and the look of unrefined brick walls inside homes. This shot shows the two combined which I've completely fallen for. The simple elegance of the stark white sheets just adds a finishing touch.















Simple Meals. As a full time student, with a part time job I know I don't have a lot of time on my hands. As a comfort food lover there's nothing better than a gooey grilled cheese and tomato soup. To spice it up maybe try a couple different cheeses like Balderson, or Brie, and mix a few fresh basil leaves into the soup.










I am on the hunt for a little white dress to wear with my camel blazer that I recently bought at H&M. Any suggestions?










Messy, unkempt, yet perfectly styled hair. Nothing looks better. So roll out of bed, skip the shower and style away!














{all images via pinterest}

2 comments:

  1. favorite post. love everything.
    brick walls.. that outfit... earings... just love it

    ReplyDelete