Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekend's Here!

Weoooo, the weekend is finally upon us! This week seemed to be never ending. February is almost over thank goodness as March has so many things to look forward to! First off midterm season is over, the weather is starting to get gorgeous and my friends are coming to visit! One of my best friends, Claire, is coming up for 5 days and it's going to be great! She'll get to experience Pit night, which I have to say is always a fun time, and we get to see our friends from Everett play the Giants! Anyways friends here's whats currently on repeat at my place.

Hello- Martin Solveig & Dragonette (Dada Life Remix)
Head Full of Doubt, Road Full of Promise- The Avett Brothers
Never Gonna Leave This Bed- Maroon 5
Rolling in the Deep- Adele
Sweater Song- Hedley
E.T.- Katy Perry & Kanye
Superbass- Nicki Minaj
Green Eyes- Coldplay

I know, I know, such an odd mixture. BUT I also want to let you know about 8tracks. Its a website with any playlist you can imagine. Lately I've been feeling the really mellow tunes so I can't stop playing This Playlist. Totally phenomenal. Have a great weekend!

PS! Going to the Sweet Thing concert tonight. Check em out if you get the chance. You won't be disappointed, and they are amazing live. Listen to 'Over Me', 'We're On Fire Tonight' and 'Lazy Susan'.




No comments:

Post a Comment